How can we help you?
Please see the Questions and Answers about Savefamily GPS locator watches for children.
About SaveFamily watches with GPS
Save Family watches with GPS is a project formed by professionals in the business world with more than 15 years of experience. However, first and foremost, we are and feel like parents. The aim of SaveFamily is to generate family peace of mind, encouraging outdoor activities and communication.
With our watches you will always be connected.
We are located in Spain and our technical service and customer service is provided from Spain.
In addition, all our products are shipped from our warehouse in Cantabria.
Yes, we are available from Spain and we help you to set up your watch. If you have any doubts, you will be able to contact one of our online agents.
About the SIM card
Yes, you need a MicroSim SIM card. Avoid duplicates, Multisim or collective tariffs.
You need a card with a normal line. Also, remember to deactivate the PIN option before inserting the SIM card.
This is one of the strong points, with 200 megabytes per month of data for 2G models and 500 for 4G models, it is more than enough, meaning you can choose cheap tariffs. It’s also advisable to sign up for a few minutes for calls.
Our models accept any SIM card operating in Spain. If we can’t get it to work with the SIM card you want we will refund your money. We will help you to set up and configure the SIM card correctly in the watch.
About SaveFamily GPS Watches Products
– No, we have different models. The Superior, Complete, Junior, Iconic and Urban models are IP67 certified, resistant to water and maximum immersion of one metre in non-salt water.
– The Senior model resists water but not immersion, it is IP65 certified.
– Finally, the basic children’s model is not water resistant.
– The warranty will not cover water damage as external handling not supervised by SaveFamily is required.
You can rest assured that all our products are Rohs and CE certified.
Of course, they come with a 3-year warranty (orders after 1 January 2022) and you have 20 days to return them.
The warranty does not cover water damage as external handling not supervised by SaveFamily is required.
– Each model has a different duration depending on the target audience.
- Basic Infant: (400 Mah): Switched on and connected with moderate use, duration around 10h.
- SportKid (400 Mah): Switched on and connected with moderate use, duration around 10h.
- Full Infant (420Mah) on and connected with moderate use around 19h.
- Upper Infant (450 Mah) switched on and connected with moderate use around 20h.
- Junior (450Mah) switched on and connected with moderate use 24h.
- Senior: (450 Mah): On and connected with moderate use 48h.
The children’s and junior models are touch-sensitive and have a colour display. The senior model for seniors is push-button operated and has a special display with extra large numbers for easy viewing.
Yes, all our models have a telephone function and SOS button.
Yes, all our models include their respective charger.
About the APP
With our own SaveFamily app made by developers in Spain. It has a very intuitive interface, easy to use, fast, ad-free and totally free. It is compatible with both iOS and Android.
Our servers are located in Europe and complies with the LGPD (General Data Protection Act) so your loved ones’ data is protected.
Through a unique identification code.
Yes, the price includes downloading and use on as many mobiles as you need. You just have to log in with the same username and password.
30 days to return your watch
Secure payment gateway process
Finally, if you still have any doubts, please contact us.
find out more about GPS tracker watches for children.